[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: task assignee vs owner

KrisVerlaenen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 16 09:01:21 EST 2009

Model looks too simplistic? It's based on the WS-HumanTask spec, it would be a kinda strong statement saying they didn't do a good job? ;)  What kind of human interaction management features are you talking about?  And the Drools component is just a Java POJO service, or you can use the WS front-end ... how much easier to integrate can it be?

anonymous wrote : we also have hierarchical subtasks, comments and roles

You really took a look at the code?  You can't have missed this then, we support all of these (and again, many more).

Kris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210346#4210346

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210346