[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: task assignee vs owner

tom.baeyens@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 16 09:22:49 EST 2009

"KrisVerlaenen" wrote : Model looks too simplistic? It's based on the WS-HumanTask spec, it would be a kinda strong statement saying they didn't do a good job? ;)

i think for most use cases their lifecycle model is actually overly complex.  that's why we made our lifecycle pluggable.

you're always welcome to take our task component, leverage it and help to build any use cases that it might not yet support.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210353#4210353

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210353