[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: task assignee vs owner

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 17 08:06:30 EST 2009

It's not like that. We will evaluate the WS-HT proposal again, but we cannot change the roadmap from one day to the next. Something we can collaborate on in the meantime is the SPI between the process engine and the actual task management component. Ideally it would be possible to replace one implementation with another at some later point in time.

All the task component properties (i.e. pluggable lifecycle, user/roles, attachments, forms, timers) can evolve independently from that SPI in place.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4210670#4210670

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4210670