[jbpm-dev] Re: [Fwd: JBPM 3.3.1 download is no there..]

Thomas Diesler thomas.diesler at jboss.com
Tue Jan 13 07:40:40 EST 2009

Tom,

if you try the installer, you will probably see that the JBoss Home is
not initialized properly.

installer bug

The wiki sais
/
/

    /The default location for JBoss containers are configured in a maven
    user profile. To setup the profile you can either copy the provided
    //profiles.xml.example to profiles.xml and edit it the properties
    accordingly or preferably setup these properties in ~/.m2/settings.xml/

http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12866

Could you please rebuild and upload again? The download itself works.

-thomas