[jbpm-dev] Re: [Fwd: JBPM 3.3.1 download is no there..]

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Wed Jan 14 09:00:34 EST 2009

i think the ${jboss500.home} is descriptive enough, no ?

at least equally descriptive as
/home/tdiesler/svn/jbossas/tags/JBoss_5_0_0_GA/build/output/jboss-5.0.0.GA

and even a lot shorter :-)

but it is good to know the link between those properties in the profiles.xml and the
installer.  i was already wondering about both when i saw them.  only now the
connection was made.

regards, tom.