[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Status / Documentation of gwt-console & report-server

camunda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 9 12:46:29 EDT 2009

Hi!

Maybe I just overseen is, but I search for docs, what the gwt-console is able to do (mycurrent installation doesn't do much, I am not sure if I have a installation/user rights problem or if it is just the current status), how I incorporate task forms in it and how I can access the BIRT report server.

In the current user/developer docs I haven't found and the wiki seems not to be up to date.

If there is no doc, no problem, I will figure that out myself. I just wanted to ask not that I oversee the easy way and save time by this :-)

Cheers
Bernd

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4236469#4236469

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4236469