[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Status / Documentation of gwt-console & report-server

Tom Baeyens tbaeyens at redhat.com
Tue Jun 9 14:03:41 EDT 2009

this might help:

http://relative-order.blogspot.com/2009/05/bpm-console-task-ui-demo.html

over time i think we can make some improvements by adding small documentation widgets
in the console itself like heiko introduced in the very first prototypes.  or maybe
the navigation can be improved.  but getting the functionality out there is the first
concern.

in a week from now, heiko will be back from holidays,  so his reply might still come...

regards, tom.