[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: task attributes

heiko.braun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Mar 24 11:55:18 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote :
  |  If it is considered just an intermediate step and 4.1 (the first subsequent release where jPDL can change) will support more out of the box, I do not oppose it.

right. it's an interim solution until we about the final requirements.
All i am saying is that no half baked solution should sneak into jpdl or the API  because we are forced to stick with it after GA.

But you are right with regard to jbpm3. We should gather the jbpm3 feedback wrt. to task management and see how it fit's in here.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4220666#4220666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4220666