[jbpm-dev] [Design of JBoss jBPM] - Re: values in example.identities.sql for JBPM4_ID_USER do no

mrinneL1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri May 15 05:19:11 EDT 2009

No, the point is that the number of values does not match the number of columns in the table.

When I execute the example.identities.sql script from the HSQL Database Manager I get the error message:
java.sql.SQLException: Column count does not match in statement [
  | INSERT INTO JBPM4_ID_USER VALUES(1,0,'alex','password','Administrator Login','')]

As far as I know you have to provide a value for all columns if you just use the syntax "INSERT INTO table VALUES(...)" without naming the columns.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4231247#4231247

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4231247