[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - Re: History related issues - API etc.

Joram Barrez joram.barrez at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 14:55:48 EST 2009

Currently, only jBPM3 is supported by Red Hat, through the SOA-P. So if you
buy a SOA-P subscription today, you have coverage for the next 5 years (I
think it is 5, at least).
We're debating internally how to get jBPM4 supported, but do note that this
will probably take some time before this is sorted out and poured into a
platform.