[jbpm-dev] [jBPM Development] - feature suggestion: add a description for transitions

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 22 04:34:23 EDT 2009

Good morning!

What do you think of adding a description to transitions? Normally I prefer to use short "kind of technical" names for the transitions but I would rather have a long name or a description in the process diagram which is shown by the console.

So my suggestion is to add an attribute description to transitions and to display the transitions' descriptions instead of their names in the diagram. If the description is not set or empty the name could be displayed instead. By the term description I don't mean a long text but rather a long user friendly name for the transition in contrast to a short technical one.

Does this sound reasonable to you?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261653#4261653

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261653