[jbpm-dev] Storing process state in external entities

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:35:48 EST 2011

Hi Daniel,
Yes, the variable persistence strategies were created for that reason.
I'm not sure what do you want to achieve. Can you please provide me more
information about what do you want to do?
Can you provide an use case for what you are trying to achieve?
Greetings.

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 12:14 PM, Daniel Migowski <dmigowski at ikoffice.de>wrote:

> Hi, dear developers,
>

> I would love to use jBPM5. However, I need a way to store the state of the
> process instances in external entities. Is this possible with jBPM5, or is
> there an extension mechanism I can use to implement that?
>

> And can I define process instances externally, that means, without having
> to replicate my existing processes in jBPM, but just by providing an adapter
> that tells jBPM which processes are currently running?
>

> Regards,
>
> Daniel Migowski

 - CTO @ http://www.plugtree.com
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar