[jbpm-dev] JBPM workflow monitor tool

Kris Verlaenen kverlaen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 10:13:45 EST 2011

Hi,

There are numerous kinds of monitoring.  jBPM5 currently offers:
 * A process management console for monitoring the progress of specific
process instances,
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/jbpm-5.1-SNAPSHOT-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html/ch09.html#d0e2681
 * Reporting (based on Eclipse BIRT) where you can create custom reports
(based on the history log and custom data) to show whatever you prefer.
https://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/jBPM5/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/target/jbpm-5.1-SNAPSHOT-docs-build/jbpm-docs/html/ch10.html#d0e2789

The engine itself also exposes runtime information using JMX so this
could be used and integrated by other monitoring tools as well.

Kris