[jbpm-dev] Facing Issue In Getting Instance Data

gs.naidu at tcs.com gs.naidu at tcs.com
Fri Aug 31 07:09:18 EDT 2012

Dear Sir,

                            Actually I have developed one workflow using
jbpm .In that workflow i have a user task .After completion of the user
task i wrote the code on
onexitaction of usertask .In that code i will update the data that was
inserted by user to db .Here I need to send a number( Ex:Patient Id) to
user.

I have tried in the following way.

kcontext.setVariable("genPatId","1234");

The problem is i have downloaded the code for console server and iam
changing the FormProcessingFacade.java file .The Problem iam facing is how
get the genPatId in FormProcessingFacade.java file.

SUCCESSFULLY_PROCESSED_INPUT :i need to append the patiet id that was
generated on onexitaction of usertask to this string.

 Map dataMap =  getProcessManagement().getInstanceData("68");
    System.out.println("dataMap.patientName"+(String)dataMap.get(
"patientName"));
    System.out.println("dataMap.patientId"+(String)dataMap.get("genPatId"
));

    return Response.ok(SUCCESSFULLY_PROCESSED_INPUT).build();

iam getting genPatId as null value..

Please help me in knowing how to get the data that we will set on
onexitactions in  FormProcessingFacade.java of consoleserver code.

Thanks&Regards,
G. Suresh Naidu
Tata Consultancy Services
Cell:- 8019844574