[jbpm-dev] JBPM source code importing problem

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:51:28 EST 2012

Hi Kevin,
DId you update the source code? the drools project is under heavy
refactoring this week, and for that reason you are finding those issues. I
suggest you to clone another branch or wait for a couple of weeks until we
get the master branch stable again.
Cheers

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:34 AM, Kevin Yin <kevinyin1989 at gmail.com> wrote:

> **
> Hello,
>        First I have to say that your website really helps me a lot with
> jboss study!
> I'm a student from Tsinghua University in China. I wish to study the JBPM
> 5.3 source code to do some research on workflow. However, when I download
> the source code from github I found there are from importing errors in the
> code. Most of them are due to lacking of org.kie.runtime.process package. I
> have imported all JBPM jars into the project and also searched the problem
> at Google but still in vain. Could you please help me with the problem?
> Thanks for your time.
>
> Best regards.

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -