[jbpm-dev] Form Builder

Maciej Swiderski mswiders at redhat.com
Thu Jul 26 12:09:52 EDT 2012

Mauricio, job well done :) One comment about road map, you mentioned
integration with designer, I think we could plan as well integration
with console so nice forms designed in form builder can be consumed by
console too - or is this going to be fetched directly from Guvnor if used?

Is there any access to the sample applications you showed on the example
video? I am interested in how client can consume form builder services.

P.S.
Nice new layout of the blog!

Maciej