[jbpm-dev] Form Builder

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:20:13 EDT 2012

Hi Maciej,
Yes, that sounds great.
The example application is hosted in the same repo as the form builder, so
you can clone the entire repo and use it.
The other application is just a servlet which renders the form that is
being consumed by the form repository service, so no matter where it is
stored you can go and pick it and render it.
What we will integrate with tiho, is the form builder it self inside the
process designer, the console should only be interested in rendering the
form right?

Cheers