[jbpm-dev] Human Task Module Roadmap - Feedback

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 12:00:18 EDT 2012

Hi guys,
I'm writing you to get some feedback about the proposed roadmap for the
Human Task Module:

https://community.jboss.org/wiki/HumanTaskModuleRoadMap

Feel free to leave a comment about other topics that you think that needs
to be reviewed for the Human Task Module.
I will be focused in tackling down those points ordered by priority as soon
as possible. Hopefully we can get all those
points for the next release.

Notice that I've added a priority for each of the internal points. It will
be really helpful if the core devs add what they think about
those numbers to help me to schedule my work. The external improvements
(API, Docs and Transport) doesn't have priority because
I think that those are Top priority, but I cannot start changing the APIs
without having a proposal based on the internal reviews.

I will be linking more detailed wiki pages for each of those points as soon
as I get something to show so stay tuned.

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -