[jbpm-dev] [JBPM 5.x] service task repository

Giovanni Marigi gmarigi at redhat.com
Tue Mar 13 12:08:11 EDT 2012

Hi,
I would like to know the status of service task repository;
I really appreciate the idea behind it and delivering some POC, customers were really enthusiastic about this feature (especially its integration with jbpm designer and BRMS) but it seems that the actual repo doesn't have some new effort.
Will we provide API to push service tasks to the repository? I think it should be useful to provide some mechanism to approve a new service task before to make it public.

Thanks,
Giovanni

--
Giovanni Marigi
Red Hat - JBoss Consultant -
email: gmarigi at redhat.com
Mobile: +39 3423175986
Office: +39 0687502315

Red Hat Italy
Via Andrea Doria 41m
00192 Roma - Italy
www.redhat.com

Prima di stampare, pensa all'ambiente ** Think about the environment before printing