[jbpm-dev] Drools & jBPM CR2 release - second try

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 06:33:44 EDT 2013

Hi guys, I'm experiencing some issues with maven in the jbpm console ng:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project jbpm-console-ng-showcase: Could
not resolve dependencies for project
org.jbpm:jbpm-console-ng-showcase:war:6.1.0-SNAPSHOT: The following
artifacts could not be resolved: jbpt:jbpt:jar:0.1.0,
org.supercsv:SuperCSV:jar:1.52, org.xmappr:xmappr:jar:0.9.3: Could not find
artifact jbpt:jbpt:jar:0.1.0 in jboss-public-repository-group (
http://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/groups/public/) -> [Help 1]

It seems that these three artifacts doesn't have pom.xml files associated
(or corrupted) with them and for that reason maven is failing.

Downloading:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty-uploads/jbpt/jbpt/0.1.0/jbpt-0.1.0.jar
Downloading:
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/repositories/thirdparty-uploads/org/supercsv/SuperCSV/1.52/SuperCSV-1.52.jar