[jbpm-dev] Drools & jBPM CR2 release - second try

Edson Tirelli ed.tirelli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 08:11:56 EDT 2013

Mauricio,

Kris and Geoffrey were looking into that, and if I understood their latest
mail correctly, it is now fixed. Can you please try again?

Thank you for checking this. Unfortunately, we are very late with CR2, so
every hour counts. Please coordinate with Michael Biarnes when he can start
building CR2 on Monday, but do it as early as possible. We need it branched
and built on Monday so that we can proceed with sanity testing.

>From what I could test, Drools is building fine. We need to check jbpm and
then the workbenchs.

Edson