[jbpm-dev] Security information request on jBPM

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:30:12 EDT 2013

Hi Boer,
This is a developer list, and usually we redirect the question here to the
jBPM User Forum.
Your questions in this case are targeted to development team, so I think
that is ok.
jBPM is a lightweight framework that you can embed in your applications, so
most of the time all the security aspects are delegated to the application
that is embedding jbpm. All the users and roles will be coming from the
application, so the application is the one that should check authorizations
and authentications of the users and their actions.

The process engine itself make sure that the data is kept in a consistent
state at all times, so you don't need to worry about that.

Cheers

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -