[jbpm-dev] Ask for Help

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 05:25:02 EDT 2014

Hi Liliya,
we can help you out with some ideas, but do you have at least an area of
interest?
I'm currently guiding a couple of students that are contributing with the
jbpm project,
but they usually came with an idea for an improvement.
I would recommend you first get some experience on the project, and that
will give you toons of ideas for improvements.
Usually I recommend building the jbpm console ng repository and play around
with that.

Regards

On Fri, Aug 15, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Liliya ardogan <liliya.ardogan123 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi Experts,
>
> I'm a student, and I'm currently preparing for my end of study project.
> My project is to propose a new conception by modifying the code source of
> jBPM.
> I'm feeling losed because I couldn't find an idee .
> But, before desperation, I'm asking for your help while you present the
> leader of jBPM on the world !!!.
> I have a knowledge about jBPM-6.0.1 .
>
> Could you please help me by giving me a proposition or a small idea ?!!.
>
> Thank you for any solution.

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -