[jbpm-dev] Feature request!

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 06:03:09 EDT 2014

Process instance migration is a difficult topic mostly because you can
basically change the whole process and there is no migration strategy that
allows you to support that.
Can you specify a little bit more about your requirements? As you can find
in the docs there are some basic support for process instance migration,
mostly because on the real life you will need to implement your own
solution when the process and the changes between version gets more
complicated.

HTH

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:56 AM, Vinay Vijay <vinay.vijay at altair.com>
wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> I have started using jbpm within our company. I feel ‘Process instance
> migration tool’ is a feature that must be prioritized as this is a very
> regular requirement in production scenario. It would be great if you can
> let us know the roadmap for this feature.
>

> Regards,
>
> Vinay

 - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.com <http://salaboy.wordpress.com>
 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar