[jbpm-dev] change uberfire frame heights and widths

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon May 12 07:08:39 EDT 2014

?? You can include any @WorkbenchScreen into a perspective:

https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-console-ng/blob/master/jbpm-console-ng-human-tasks/jbpm-console-ng-human-tasks-client/src/main/java/org/jbpm/console/ng/ht/client/editors/taskdetailsmulti/TaskDetailsMultiPresenter.java

There is the one that you are asking for. You can include that inside a
specific perspective and add the specific width that you need there.

Regards

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 12:07 PM, Akila Rathnayake <akila.senarath at gmail.com