[jbpm-dev] change uberfire frame heights and widths

Akila Rathnayake akila.senarath at gmail.com
Tue May 13 04:08:29 EDT 2014

yes its done ............................... :)

@salaboy i think i did it without creating new perspective...
what i did was made some changes in TaskDetailsMultiPresenter.java .
<https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm-console-ng/blob/master/jbpm-console-ng-human-tasks/jbpm-console-ng-human-tasks-client/src/main/java/org/jbpm/console/ng/ht/client/editors/taskdetailsmulti/TaskDetailsMultiPresenter.java>
i removed splitPanel.setWidgetMinSize(splitPanel.getWidget(0), 500); method
from @onOpen
and then changed to  return Position.ROOT; in @DefaultPosition
actually i wanted details in a new screen..because that details screen used
by our end user.
its working now...
thanks you