[jbpm-users] searching for Tasks even if already assigned (jBPM v4.0.B1)

SirFrancis sirfrancis at riotstarters.de
Wed Apr 29 10:28:30 EDT 2009

Hi All,
currently I'm evolving jBPM 4 to find out if it is suitable for our
requirements. Now I'm not sure how to meet some requirements.
Here the Situation:
I've a task with an entry in the "candidate-groups", and I'm finding the
task with the "findeTakableTasks" function. After assigning the task to
somebody the task disappears from the "findeTakableTasks" function.

To meet requirement I need a function to see ALL (not finished) tasks
for one group (candidate-groups), even if the task is already assigned
to somebody.

is there a way to retrieve such a list?

And another question is: is there a search function to search for tasks?
I would like to search for special variable with special values or for
tasks in a special status and so on.

Thanks for your reply
sirfrancis