[jbpm-users] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Design Patterns

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 29 09:16:46 EDT 2009

First of all, thanks for taking the time to post in the correct forum. In return I should take the time to at least try to answer your question.

1) If there is a real persisted wait-state in this loop, you should not get a stackoverflow.

2) If I understand you correctly, you want to have e.g. a node in one 'leg' of a fork go back to the fork node but as a new loop? That is not advised (though it might work, you could give it a try in a unittest). Using recusive subprocesses can be done.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4227561#4227561

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4227561