[jbpm-users] modify running processes

Abid Hussain abid.hussain at abid76.de
Fri Feb 20 03:53:15 EST 2009

Hello,

I've a question about what happens to already instantiated and running processes
when the underlying process definition is modified (using jbpm 3.2).

Or, let's say it the other way round: is it possible to modify the process
definition of running processes at runtime and let them somehow "migrate" to the
new process definition?

This may sound a little strange. But it is a requirement of our business
scenario that a process definition can be changed at runtime, when it becomes
obvious in the daily work that the current definition doesn't fulfill all needs
in our business anymore.

Would be happy if someone could provide me with some feedback!

Regards,

Abid

--

Abid Hussain