[jbpm-users] modify running processes

Abid Hussain abid.hussain at abid76.de
Mon Feb 23 07:07:18 EST 2009

Anybody out there? In my question I just wonder how the change of demands on
already defined and running processes can be handled.

Maybe this is a stupid question but in our business scenario it is very unlikely
to foresee all eventualities which can come up during a process execution and
therefore it is important to somehow be able to react on changed demands.

On the other hand it is a definite requirement that the process execution can be
controlled/observed by a software environment.

Or is it in this kind of scenario not recommended to use a process
definition/execution environment?

Regards,

Abid

--