[jbpm-users] process define version control problem jbpm5

jiacc at gillion.com.cn jiacc at gillion.com.cn
Thu Sep 8 03:12:52 EDT 2011

 http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/myPackage/s1
http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/org.drools.guvnor.Guvnor/package/myPackage/s2
====================

As you approach  , s1 and s2 are two different processes?I need s1 and s2 are two versions of the same process.

for example , Today I use version 1, tomorrow to upgrade to version 2, this is the same process. Today starts the process instance to run under version 1. Tomorrow starts the process instance to run under version 2.Client run the code does not change.