[jbpm-users] process define version control problem jbpm5

Burkhard Vogel Burkhard.Vogel at modinter.com.ec
Thu Sep 8 10:35:38 EDT 2011

jcc,
be aware that every process once started will continue to run with the version of a process you started it with - the ProcessInstance retains a copy of the process from the moment it was started and changes to the knowledge base will no reach any running instance, only new instances will use the changed version.
Regards,
Burkhard