[jbpm-users] Migration of Savvion based implementation into jBPM

vidhya prabhu vidhyakp28 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:19:39 EDT 2012

Hi,

We have currently implemented our BPM flow using Savvion product. We are
searching for an open source solution to migrate existing business flow. We
found jBPM suitable for the requirement.

We would like to know the following :
1. Is it possible to migrate existing case flows from Savvion to jBPM ?
2. If yes, how could we migrate from Savvion to jBPM?
3. If in case there is no solution, what details are required to have a
customized utility for the same?

Our application is purely JEE based deployed on Weblogic Server and we use
jax-WS to integrate with Savvion.

Thanks & Regards,
Vidhya.