[jbpm-users] Migration of Savvion based implementation into jBPM

Mauricio Salatino salaboy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:25:04 EDT 2012

Hi,
I'm not an expert in Savvion,
but can you share more details about what are you doing inside it? or at
least a business process that you want to deploy in jBPM?
If you cannot share that information, do you think that you can create a
simplified version of the kind of things that you want to migrate?
Cheers

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 2:19 PM, vidhya prabhu <vidhyakp28 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have currently implemented our BPM flow using Savvion product. We are
> searching for an open source solution to migrate existing business flow. We
> found jBPM suitable for the requirement.
>
> We would like to know the following :
> 1. Is it possible to migrate existing case flows from Savvion to jBPM ?
> 2. If yes, how could we migrate from Savvion to jBPM?
> 3. If in case there is no solution, what details are required to have a
> customized utility for the same?
>
> Our application is purely JEE based deployed on Weblogic Server and we use
> jax-WS to integrate with Savvion.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> Vidhya.

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar