[Jbug-leaders] Enhancement request for JBoss Community App

rajmahendra at gmail.com rajmahendra at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 10:32:18 EST 2014

Some of my views about JBoss Community App

I feel the site is slow. Not sure how others feel but from Chennai, Its
responding slowly.

To reach my group(JBUG-Chennai) I need to travel a lot...
after login > profile > places >  check in the list of places then click
Chennai.
Or after login > get involved > places > groups > Chennai,
The Profile in top right corner do have a drop-down but it shows main
profile links. It can be changes to display some useful information of user
+ display the list of groups the user belong.

If I have joined any group, by default i am not getting any emails of
 activity happening in that group. I am forced to visit the site each time.
After searching around I found that this setting is in my Profile >
 Preferences > Community Digest (Digest of what's going on in the
community)  By default its set to NEVER.
This approach also forcing me to decide one setting for all the group! I
may need mails from some groups i may not need from other. This is not
possible :(

Group page is not showing how many members are there.

I may be missing something... Is so please guide me.

--
Thank you and regards,
Rajmahendra R Hegde (*Raj*)