[jopr-dev] request for comments - timeline view

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Sat Feb 14 14:44:44 EST 2009

My concern with another top level tab is the width of this. The width of
the resource view is too long as it is right now (IMO). Adding *another*
tab makes it wider no? At least, it widens the number of tabs. Guess I'd
have to see it.

Having a summary landing page sounds like the best idea yet! This way,
the events mica icon/tab can be hidden from view when needed (which
helps my first point about keeping the # of tabs down), adds more
similarity to emb jopr (not that that matters all that much, but, its a
nice touch) plus like you said its a good fit for the timeline (thus, it
doesn't seem like we shoe horned it in somewhere). Of course, I reserve
final judgment until I see a prototype :)