[jopr-dev] request for comments - timeline view

Joseph Marques jmarques at redhat.com
Sat Feb 14 16:38:18 EST 2009

ask and you shall receive.  ; )

you can either comment on the screenshot attached to
http://jira.rhq-project.org/browse/RHQ-1575 or svn up to rev3061 and
play around with it.  currently, since this *is* a prototype, i haven't
done anything for autogroups or resources groups yet.  i'm open to any
and all ideas on what each summary tab should show, including the one
that i took a screenshot of in RHQ-1575.