[jopr-dev] release dates / releases

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Feb 26 10:30:34 EST 2009

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=151247

can I ask someone (Greg? Joe?) to go through the Jopr JIRA (and RHQ Jira) and put in more realistic dates for the different versions. Right now, the dates are completely irrelevant and if you read that forum post, its confusing people.

Also - can I recommend that we consider releasing at least a beta soon? The community seems to be growing and I think it would be useful to get the new code in the hands of others to help test with - I suspect there are folks out there that would be willing to install a beta and check it out.