[jsfunit-dev] patched cactus and ant example application

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Sun May 20 14:53:39 EDT 2007

The JSFUnitFilter is now committed.  All the unit tests pass on all four
platforms.  The web.xml changes that you will need can be seen in
jsfunit-examples\hellojsf\hellojsf-jsfunit\src\main\webapp\WEB-INF\web.xml

I'll update the doco and the web site a bit later.  Also, I'll be
removing JSFUnitServlet and JSFUnitCactusRedirector.

Stan