[jsr-314-open] [293-Ajax] REOPEN rename <f:ajax> to <f:clientBehavior>?

Pete Muir pmuir at REDHAT.COM
Thu Apr 23 11:16:50 EDT 2009

When Ed spoke to me about this, my opinion was that it should not be
renamed - my additional argument to Ed's below was that if I am doing
a talk or training that people will get without explanation that
f:ajax means adding Ajax support, but I would have to explain
f:clientBehaviour - in other words, first impressions matter.

--
Pete Muir
http://www.seamframework.org