[jsr-314-open] <h:dataTable> binding vs. ui:repeat

Martin Marinschek mmarinschek at apache.org
Wed Aug 12 18:26:14 EDT 2009

Hi Dan,

I did a little research, and it won't work. Therefore I just sent a
mail out to the JSR-245 spec lead asking for the following signature
in the EL-resolver - that might help at least a little in providing
such functionality. And I thought we had discussed that this should
work at some point of time.

   public Object invoke(ELContext context,
                         Object base,
                         Object method,