[jsr-314-open] <h:dataTable> binding vs. ui:repeat

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:42:03 EDT 2009

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 1:26 PM, Lincoln Baxter, III <
lincolnbaxter at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Re: the method="" attributes.
>
> I'd like to try implementing this - I've never checked out or made changes
> to the mojarra codebase before. Could someone give me a few steps to get
> started? Thanks.

It's pretty straightforward. Read these questions to get started:
http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=JavaServerFacesRI#section-JavaServerFacesRI-HowDoIAccessTheSourceTreeViaCVS

The project builds with Ant and/or imports into NetBeans without any
trouble. It may also import into Eclipse. I can't remember if I had to make
any changes since it has been a long time since I did it.

If there is anything missing from the instructions, please let one of the
Mojarra developers know.

Registered Linux User #231597

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Dan