[jsr-314-open] My performance AI from the EG meeting

Jim Driscoll Jim.Driscoll at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 8 13:55:39 EST 2009

 > Ajax tests, otoh, are likely to be much, much harder. There are
 > commercial products, like the neotys.com one that Ted mentioned, but I
 > don't have to tell you that my budget for this is $0 - maybe that can
 > change, but I suspect I'll be writing client scripts and using Selenium.
 > Ick.

And no sooner did I post this than I saw John Resig tweet that he'll be
giving an Ajax performance testing talk at Yahoo on Friday:

http://www.meetup.com/BayJax/calendar/11949987/

If you're in the Bay Area, I'll be attending.  (One reason why I really
love living here.)

Jim