[jsr-314-open] My performance AI from the EG meeting

Kito Mann kito.mann at virtua.com
Wed Dec 9 12:37:18 EST 2009

Thanks for the update, Jim. Adding it to specweb makes sense.

Let us know what you learn from the session.
---
Kito D. Mann | twitter: kito99 | Author, JSF in Action
Virtua, Inc. | http://www.virtua.com | JSF/Java EE training and consulting
http://www.JSFCentral.com - JavaServer Faces FAQ, news, and info |
twitter: jsfcentral
+1 203-404-4848 x3