[jsr-314-open] [JSF 2.1 NEW] composite component namespace simplification

Roger Kitain Roger.Kitain at Sun.COM
Fri Dec 11 10:03:59 EST 2009

"cc" is fine since it matches the EL expression (consistency).
I also think "jsf" is fine especially since "jsf" is used in the core
(f) and html (h)
namespaces.

-roger