[jsr-314-open] [xmldecl-696] suppressing XML declaration for MR1

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 18:53:45 EST 2009

Right, but in general that demonstrates how leaky this abstraction is.
Again, I look forward to Max's response on this because really I'm just
getting this conversation started. He seems to have thought through all the
ramifications quite extensively. I think the bigger issue is actually the
CDATA, but it is really linked.

-Dan