[jsr-314-open] Fwd: Additional nominations

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 01:24:33 EST 2009

Thanks for the input Martin.

Btw, we are maintaining a public record of the "extended EG" members on the
following page. Once you confirmed that your nominee (speaking to the EG in
general) has post rights, please verify they get added. It helps them and
us.

http://www.javaserverfaces.org/specification/expert-group (bottom)

-Dan

>>> http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction