[jsr-314-open] [jsf2.next] Proposal to support newsemantic HTML5tags

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at Sun.COM
Tue Dec 15 10:18:46 EST 2009

SL> We might have agree to disagree, the "name of the tag created" does
SL> make the whole difference imho, it's not just about how it look.

Though I'm delighted to see all the traffic on this topic, I have to
weigh in and oppose adding many more tags.  The design focus of JSF
views has always been to mix template text and components.  In my
opinion, this is widely seen as a strength for server-side UI
technologies such as JSF.