[jsr-314-open] Where's Ed Burns this week?

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 17:47:27 EST 2009

Ed,

Thanks for the update and good luck!

I encourage all of you on this list to submit at least one question, if you
have time available. The rigorousness and accuracy of the JSF certification
exam reflects on the quality of the JSF specification.

Is there a cut off date, Ed? (I can't see from the post because java.net is
currently down).

-Dan

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Ed Burns <Ed.Burns at sun.com> wrote:

> I'm going heads-down trying to help create the new Sun Certified JSF
> Developer exam (and accompanying course) so I'll be slower than usual to
> respond to emails.
>
> If you need an immediate response, call me on my phone below.
>
> If you want to help out with the exam, submit questions here:
> <http://bit.ly/jsf2certexam>.
>
> Thanks for your understanding!
>
> Ed
>
> --