[jsr-314-open] [ADMIN] Sun Certified JSF Developer Exam Questions (was:Re: Where's Ed Burns this week?)

Ed Burns Ed.Burns at Sun.COM
Wed Dec 16 00:21:57 EST 2009

DA> Ed,
DA> Thanks for the update and good luck!

DA> I encourage all of you on this list to submit at least one question, if you
DA> have time available. The rigorousness and accuracy of the JSF certification
DA> exam reflects on the quality of the JSF specification.

DA> Is there a cut off date, Ed? (I can't see from the post because java.net is
DA> currently down).

We're trying to have the bulk of the questions in this week but I'm
quite certain that the merging of the Oracle and Sun certification
organizations (should the merger happen) will delay things.  In general,
however, it's best not to rely on such speculation.

Rather than waiting for java.net to come back, you can just followup to
this mail.  Thanks for the exhortation Dan!

Ed